Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Conclusion

1.My hypothesis was: If I take the temperature of my palm and then run in place for two minutes and take the temperature of my palm again then the temperature after running will be higher than before running because my body heat wiull rise when I run.
2. Based on the data, my hypothesis was incorrect because the temperature went down.
3.The results before running are 30.666, the results are 29.533 and the results are different because your palms are waving in the cool air.
4.There were no errors in the data collection.
5. Nothing would have made this experiment better.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting idea. I wonder if you believe the difference is significant. It is about 1 degree. How would repeated measures help you know if it is significant?

    ReplyDelete