Wednesday, October 21, 2009

conclusion

1. My hypothesis is if I take the temperature of my palm and then run in place for two minutes and take the temperature again then the temperature will be hotter because the warm blood is pumping through our hand heating it up.

2. Based on the data my hypothesis is incorrect because i said that it wold go up but in the experiment my temperature went from 32.6 before running to 24.9 degrees Celsius.

3.
The results before running was 31 degrees Celsius and after running was 23.35 degrees Celsius I found that as you run your body temperature decreases i think that is because the blood mostly goes to the brain and the muscles that are being used.

4. There were no errors in the data that me and my group collected.

5. One thing that i think wold of made the experiment better was to keep the prob at room temperature because if we did not get it dried really good the temperature would start at a different place.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work on your experiment. I, too, would have hypothesized my hand temperature to increase if I ran in place. What do you think would happen to the temperature of your feet?

    ReplyDelete